Fire prompts warning about space heaters

by

The Burlington Free Press reports an all-too-common winter story about a house fire started by a space heater.  Fortunately the house wasn’t completely destroyed, and no one was injured in this case.  But it could have ended very differently.   As Kathryn touched on last month, space heater safety is very important.   As the Fire Marshall’s Office said in this case, space heaters should be used only temporarily and kept clear of combustible materials.

Stay warm–but be safe!
Mike

Advertisements

Tags: , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: